Please review the information below regarding Project 3:
The report below, summarizes the plan for extension of municipal sanitary sewers to existing septic tank relief areas known as Linn Grove, Barrington Woods, Preble, Peterson, Monmouth Extended and Clem’s Lake that demonstrates the District’s efforts to comply with the requirements of the Indiana Department of Environmental Management’s State Revolving Loan Fund.
Information regarding this project was mailed out on June 1, 2020. In addition, a subsequent Notice regarding Interim Rates was also issued out on November 9, 2020. A copy of the letters can be found below. In addition, monthly status reports are provided below.
- Notice issued re interim rates dated 11.5.20
- Monthly Status Report October 9, 2020
- Monthly Status Report September 10, 2020
- Monthly Status Report August 14. 2020
- Monthly Status Report July 10, 2020
- Monthly Status Report June 11, 2020
- Monthly Status Report May 7, 2020
- June 24, 2020 Meeting Flyer for Preble and Peterson Area
- June 23, 2020 Meeting Flyer for Linn Grove
- Letter and Notice issued 6.1.20
- Project Maps
- Resolution 2020-3 Determines Areas for Extension of Service