Please review the information below regarding future projects that are being considered:
The report below, summarizes the plan for extension of municipal sanitary sewers to existing septic tank relief areas known as Linn Grove, Rivare (Bobo), Barrington Woods, Preble, Peterson, Monmouth Extended and Clem’s Lake that demonstrates the District’s efforts to comply with the requirements of the Indiana Department of Environmental Management’s State Revolving Loan Fund.
Information regarding this potential project was mailed out on June 1, 2020. A copy of the letter can be found below. In addition, monthly status reports are provided below.
- Monthly Status Report August 14. 2020
- Monthly Status Report July 10, 2020
- Monthly Status Report June 11, 2020
- Monthly Status Report May 7, 2020
- June 24, 2020 Meeting Flyer for Preble and Peterson Area
- June 23, 2020 Meeting Flyer for Linn Grove
- Letter and Notice issued 6.1.20
- Project Maps
- Resolution 2020-3 Determines Areas for Extension of Service