1. Every voting center needs an inspector, 2 judges and 2 clerks. Contact the Adams County Democratic Party Chair, Barb Engle at (260) 724-7408 or the Adams County Republican Chair, Steve Justus at (260) 766-8046 to sign up.
2. Participate in training class.
3. Training Class Schedules is as follows:
April 29, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
4. Show up at your assigned location.
- Inspector – Each polling location has one Inspector who acts as the “manager” of the vote center. With the two Judges, the Inspector decides all matters that come before the vote center. In Adams County, the Inspector is nominated by the county Chairman of the Republican party.
- Judges – There are two Judges in each vote center – one from each party. The Judges assist the Inspector in making decisions on matters that come before the board. The Judge from the opposite political party of the Inspector must accompany the Inspector in returning election supplies to the Election Board on Election Night.
- Poll Clerks– the Poll Clerks assist voters in the process of signing the poll list and provide each voter’s ballot assignment information to the Judges.